Favorite Books

Sunday, May 11, 2008

...these are a few of my favorite things......



my favorite authors are J.K. Rowling and Roald Dahl (I liked Matilda the best)

my favorite desserts: brownies, chocolate ice cream and peach cobbler

I really like Jonas Brothers music - my favorite song that they sing is Kids of the Future (their songs are on my playlist - listen!)



my favorite tv show is Hannah Montana



my favorite movie is Phantom of the Opera



my favorite color is blue like the sea



my favorite food is pasta - I love nana's sauce and alfredo sauce

5 comments:

- said...

I watched Phantom on the way home from your house last weekend. Gotta say it was...interesting. Music was good though!

Carissa J said...

That peach cobbler looks delicious. Are you going to watch Camp Rock with the Jonas brothers this summer? I think it looks cute. I have to say I can't agree with you on the Hannah Montana thing but that's okay, I respect your opinion :)

julie said...

I love your blog on your favorite things....helps me to get to know you better. You're awesome! Gma

Genelle said...

Those are some great favorite things.
I don't like Miley or The Jonas brothers that much, but I got to admit that Joe is HOT!!! I should put him on one of my Hot Guy Monday posts. Other than that, everything else I love too! Great job.
P.S. You don't mind if I steal this from you do you? Thanks!

Tamara said...

Hannah Montana rocks!
-Desiree