I am stealing this from my mom also. I thought that it looked like fun, and I hope you'll play along!
Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If you don't have a google ID you can post a comment and click anonymous as your identity -- just make sure to sign your name so I know who you are!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It should be funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you (or if you don't have a blog I will e-mail you my memory!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Hey Corina!!! I remember that you were really funny, and fun to be around!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!
Corina! I remember when you were a little baby like Elli's age and you were talking like crazy! You had such a cute little lisp (couldn't say your s's). You had tons of red hair that stuck out all over the place! I remember as you got older you were super shy. You had a hard time going to primary because you just wanted to be with me! I remember what a great sense of humor you always had. You thought daddy was super funny and you were always giggling. I remember that you always wanted me to do cute things in your hair and you were embarrassed if your hair wasn't perfect (you're still like that now!) I remember that you were really sensitive and loving towards your little brother and sisters. I remember how much fun it is to go on timeouts with you or to go shopping with you and Akayla. I can't believe how grownup you are getting! I'm so lucky to be your mom. I know we'll make lots more great memories!
I'm sure you'd rather no one remember this but I remember when you cut your hair when you were a baby and got that cute pixie haircut. I know you didn't like it but I thought you were adorable with that haircut! You were such a cute baby with your chub cheeks! I remember you and Akayla getting mistaken for twins all the time.
I also remember (and you still do this occasionally) you doing your gymnastics tricks on our tramp when you came to visit. You are such a talented gymnast! I remember our fun trip to California and going to Wicked and Disneyland! That is one of my favorite memories!
I've always been the closest to you of our family, (The Johnsons) so I have plenty of memories of you.
I remember when Foster's friend Nathan came over, and he was really nice to you, so you said you liked him. Me and Akayla thought you meant that you had a crush on him, so we would tease you a lot about that and always call him your boyfriend. (Kinda mean when I think about it. Sorry!)
I also remember you always coming to our house and reading a lot, even when you were little. Cute little book worm.
Also, when you came over, my Dad would usually take all of the kids to McDonald's or something, and we all ordered for ourselves, but you were so shy, I had to order for you! Ha Ha!
I remember playing with you guys at the rock park
Post a Comment